We’re creating greater and
more meaningful connections
Fast & Reliable • 100% Fiber Network • Local Service Provider
Crossbeam, the residential brand of SyncGlobal Telecom, is beginning a multi-year network buildout to make fiber-optic internet available throughout West Georgia. Our fiber network is designed to offer rural subscribers the fastest and most reliable fiber internet service available anywhere and at the most affordable rates possible.
Our goal is to ensure outstanding telecommunications services that will help:
- Students conduct research and complete assignments at home
- Home-based businesses and others working from home to thrive
- Farmers gain access to technology that will make their business more successful
- Additionally, the families, friends, and neighbors we serve will be able to:
- Fully participate in telemedicine health services
- Stay connected through online video chats
- Enjoy a wide variety of entertainment options, from cozy family movie nights to online video gaming sessions.
At Crossbeam, we care deeply about the people and communities we serve and the connections we help them to make.
Crossbeam is committed to working with local businesses and government
to solve West Georgia’s rural broadband gap.
We’re currently working on an extensive project in cooperation with Carroll EMC that will bring the best internet service available anywhere to approximately 10,000 Carroll EMC members located in western Heard County, eastern Haralson County, and parts of southern Carroll County.
Phase 1 of this project is a 24- to 36-month network buildout of more than 800 route miles of fiber, which, when complete, will regionally cover more than 200 square miles. In keeping with our shared mission to prioritize need before profit, early phases of the project are designed to reach the most underserved areas first.
Want to know more?
Register your address and complete a short survey to ensure that you’re kept up to date as this project moves forward and as additional broadband projects come online.
Call us at 678-821-6000