For Carroll EMC Members • 100% Fiber Network
Local Service Provider • Fast & Reliable
SyncGlobal Telecom, in cooperation with Carroll EMC, is beginning a multi-year network buildout to make fiber-optic internet available to Carroll EMC members. The fiber network will give rural subscribers the very best internet service at reasonable rates.
- Students will be able to conduct research and complete assignments at home.
- Families will be able to fully participate in tele-medicine health services.
- Home-based business and telecommuters will thrive.
- Farmers will have access to technology that will make their business more efficient and economical.
- Staying connected to family and friends through video chats will be a breeze.
- Streaming content for family movie night and online video gaming will bring you together.
SyncGlobal Telecom and Carroll EMC are committed to solving
West Georgia's rural broadband gap.
In keeping with our shared mission to prioritize need before profit, early phases of the project are designed to reach the most underserved areas first.
Phase 1 is a 24- to 36-month network buildout of more than 800 route miles of fiber. This network will bring the best internet service available anywhere to approximately 10,000 CEMC members located in western Heard County, eastern Haralson County, and parts of southern Carroll County. When complete, the Phase 1 service area will cover more than 200 square miles.
SyncGlobal and Carroll EMC plan to begin Phase 2 before Phase 1 is completed. Phase 2 service areas have not been determined. By registering your address and completing a short survey, you can help us identify the next areas in need of great internet service.